Tips For Teeth Whitening with Janina Ultra White
Teeth staining and discoloured teeth can build up over time, but with a few simple changes you can make a big difference tp the colour of your teeth!
Janina Ultra White is an award-winning and clinically proven teeth whitening brand with a range of low abrasive toothpastes and treatments. From Activated Charcoal Toothpaste to Pre-Filled Trays, teeth are visibly whiter and healthier with Janina Ultra White
– Choose which toothpaste is for you. There’s a variety of toothpastes on the market and it’s important you choose which one is right for you! Try the Maxiwhite Super Strength Toothpaste for fast whitening results or the award-winning Activated Charcoal Toothpaste for fresh breath and a whiter smile.
– Avoid drinking/eating teeth-staining foods and drinks. Coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits and berries are the main culprits so reduce your intake of these foods and drinks to see an improvement in your teeth.
– Opt for the right toothbrush. In our Choosing The Right Toothbrush blog post, we discussed the best toothbrushes for your teeth and when you should replace them.
– Don’t rinse your mouth after using a teeth whitening product. After using a Janina Ultra White product, we recommend you don’t rinse your mouth with water as this will affect the whitening results!
– Try chewing gum to remove debris and help to strengthen your teeth. Chewing gum also helps to prevent plaque build-up and neutralises the bacteria in your mouth.
– Drink water with every meal to wash away bacteria and residue left by food. This especially important for keeping a healthy mouth!
– Red lipstick with a blue undertone always helps to whiten teeth! It’s a great teeth whitening-fix to enhance your smile.
– Always floss to dislodge food and debris stuck in your teeth and prevent yellow plaque build up. We recommend flossing before brushing your teeth as this will help the toothbrush to access hard to reach places.