Tips for good oral health
Keeping your oral health in good condition is our priority at Janina Ultra White. From our low abrasive teeth whitening formula and unique fruit enzyme combination to whiten teeth, our toothpastes provide the best oral care for your teeth whilst whitening them and removing stains. We’ll be sharing our tips for good oral health (and how easy they really are!)
1. Floss regularly. Your dentist nags you each time your visit to floss every day – and it’s true for good oral health. You could be missing up to 40% of your teeth if you don’t floss your teeth. Break off about 10-15 inches of floss and guide the floss between your teeth, using a gentle sawing motion.
2. Brush twice a day for 2 minutes. It may be obvious, but 1 in 4 adults still don’t brush their teeth twice a day. Two minutes is the optimum time to leave your teeth feeling clean and healthy, split the time by 30 seconds on each side, top and bottom.
3. Switch to a electronic toothbrush Long-term, an electrical toothbrush has many benefits for oral health and helps prevent the build up of plaque. Just make sure you change the brush once every two to three months as bacteria can spread and bristles can become ineffective.
4. Wait an hour after drinking or eating before brushing Foods which are sugary or acidic soften the enamel and brushing immediately after eating could brush away particles from the enamel.
5. Pick a toothpaste with fluoride Ideally one with 1500pm (parts per million) which is the dental recommended amount for good oral hygiene. Fluoride works with salivia to protect the tooth enamel from plaque and sugars, therefore tooth decay and cavities too!
Try the Janina Ultra White range, and don’t forget to shop our offers and get free delivery on orders over £30 too!