The Benefits and Facts of Whiter Teeth
We always see celebrities with those pearly white and straight smiles, as a walking advertisement for the ‘Hollywood Smile’. But what are the benefits and facts of white teeth?
Teeth whitening has been around since the Ancient Romans used urine and goat milk in an attempt to make and keep their teeth whiter (we’ll stick to minty fresh toothpaste!) Whilst the Ancient Egyptians believed whiter teeth was a sign of beauty and wealth, but it wasn’t until the the 1980s that teeth whitening became commercially available.
Here’s a few facts and benefits about whiter teeth:
– It makes you more confident and happier
– You’re 10% more employable if you have whiter teeth.
– Teeth look whiter when complimented by lipstick shades with a blue undertone.
– Flossing your teeth helps whiten them! It gently removes any food particles and plaque that could stain teeth.
– It’s more affordable. Now you can shop anywhere and find a toothpaste or teeth whitening product which can help whiten your teeth.
Don’t forget there’s free delivery on Janina when you spend over £30!
What are you top facts and benefits of whiter teeth?