Life Hacks You Can Do With Your Toothpaste
We told you two years ago the amazing things you can do with toothpaste – and now it’s time for an updated version! If you thought toothpaste only cleaned your teeth, read on and be surprised…
– Cleans bathroom taps. Because toothpaste has been formulated to break down plaque and food debris on the teeth, it works as well to remove grime and dirt on taps too!
– Whiten piano keys. You know piano keys can become discoloured and dirty after a while? Use a little toothpaste on a cloth and gently buff in until the marks have disappeared.
– Clean your iron. Like your bathroom tap, toothpaste has been known to clean away black marks left on the iron to reveal a cleaner and smoother surface!
– Relieve bites and burns. For serious bites and burns, we recommend consulting your doctor but for minor bites and burns, toothpaste is a lifesaver. Just apply a small amount to the affected area and the toothpaste helps to reduce any swelling.
– Clean your walls. Fed up of scuff and crayon marks? Toothpaste makes light work of this, with just a small amount on a dry cloth and all your marks are gone and your walls are back.
– Whiten trainers. The white rubber around the edge of trainers is prone to dirty marks, but a little toothpaste removes dirt fast. Try using an old toothbrush to scrub away marks!
What’s your best life hack with toothpaste?