How To Use Whitening Strips
Only a recent product in this century, the whitening strips have revolutionised how people whiten their teeth.
No longer do you have to pay out hundreds or even thousands for a perfectly white smile, you can go to your local beauty store, pick up a pack of whitening strips and achieve beautifully whiter smiles in less than an hour.
Although now widely available, how to use whitening strips properly and safely for maximum results requires a dedicated post. Follow our How To Use Whitening Strips tips and steps, and you’ll acheive that Hollywood smile in no time.
We recommend using the Janina Maxiwhite Whitening Strips 7 Day System. You can either use twice a day 30 minutes for a week or once a day 30 minutes for two weeks – depending on how quickly you want results!
Our whitening strips are hydrogen peroxide free and are based on an enamel friendly ingredient to safely whiten natural teeth. Note. We do not recommend using on veneers or whilst wearing detail braces.
1. Make sure teeth are dry. It’s important for the strips to be able to grip onto a dry surface to produce their best results.
2. Carefully tear the strips to reveal two sized strips. The long rectangular shape is for your upper teeth and the curved strip is for the lower teeth.
3. Peel away one strip (We recommend starting with the upper strip) and face the gel side, the one touching the plastic film, to the surface of the teeth. Do not place down just yet!
4. Looking directly into a mirror, align the strips to the gumline of the teeth then gently press on, making it completely adhere to the surface.
5. Repeat points 3 and 4 for the lower strip. Making sure the strips completely cover the surface of the teeth.
6. After 30 minutes, remove both strips and discard.
7. Clean off any remaining gel residue by rinsing mouth with water or brushing your teeth.
8. Then SMILE!
And now it couldn’t be easier to get whiter teeth safely and effectively.
Have you tried whitening strips before? What is your best tip?