How To Keep Fresh Breath All Day
Everyone suffers from bad breath, whether it’s from foods that you eat to how often you clean your teeth, gums and tongue. With that in mind, it’s important to clean your teeth twice a day and practice healthy oral care each day, but what happens when your bad breath just won’t go away?
1. Drink Water. 2 liters of water per day is the recommended allowance, which helps to keep bacteria away and maintain the pH level of your mouth.
2. Brush and floss each day. Not only does your dentist tell you this, but cleaning your teeth twice a day for two minutes removes the build-up of plaque and bacteria left by food which contributes to smelly breath.
3. Clean your tongue. Again, bacteria sticks to your taste buds and you know whatever food you’ve been having that day, you’ll still be able to taste and smell it later!
4. Replace your toothbrush. Every three to four months is a good time to change your toothbrush as old and frayed bristles are less effective on plaque and bacteria build-up.
5. Choose a spray. The easiest way to freshen and eliminate bad breath is with a toothpaste spray. The Janina Ultra White Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray doesn’t require water or brushing, just swish for 1 minute and spit for cleaner and whiter teeth.
What are your tips for fresh breath?