Hacks You Didn’t Know About Your Toothpaste
Your toothpaste can do so much more than just brushing your teeth. To get the best out of yours and work it hard, try these researched and tested toothpaste hacks by Janina Ultra White.
– Need to clean your jewellery? Toothpaste works brilliantly on silver jewellery pieces to make them shine. Apply a little toothpaste onto your jewellery, scrub with a toothpate then rub it off with a cloth and watch your silver sparkle!
– For scratched CDs, DVDs and phone screens, toothpaste can effectively remove those marks. Apply a pea-sized amount and spread the toothpaste with your finger. Let to sit for five minutes, then use a cloth to wipe off the toothpaste.
– Getting rid of your spots fast. Apply a tiny amount to your spot and leave overnight. The toothpaste dries out the spot and reduces redness. Warning: Only do this once a week and if irritation occurs, wash the face thoroughly.
– Toothpaste is actually effective for defogging car lights. Add toothpaste to a bowl of warm water then use a gentle pad to wash the dirt away. The toothpaste works to brighten the glass, so your lights shine bright!
– For removing stains. Wine, coffee and any other stains, try rubbing a small amount onto the stain with a damp cloth then wash the item of clothing. It can also be used as a great stain remover in carpets!
– Hands smell from chopping onions or garlic? Apply a small amount of toothpaste to your hands then wash off with warm water. The minty fresh scent should deter food odors fast! Just be careful to avoid cuts and open wounds.
We recommend using Janina for all your toothpaste hack needs!
What’s your best toothpaste hack?