Facts About Your Toothpaste with Janina Ultra White
You use your toothpaste every day, twice a day (we hope!) but how much do you really know about your toothpaste?
Along with brushing your teeth, toothpaste can do a lot more than you think. See whether you know any of our facts about toothpaste!
– Before the discovery of toothpaste, people used dry bristles to brush their teeth with and egg shells and goats milk as toothpaste!
– The more fluoride, the better. The most fluoride you can have in toothpaste is 1500ppm (parts per million) and it should be listed on the box. Fluoride helps to control decay and encourage stronger and healthier teeth.
– Queen Elizabeth the First had black rotted teeth, as she didn’t realise the value in brushing with toothpaste!
– All you need is a pea-sized amount to brush your teeth, so don’t overload your brush!
– It’s a multitasker! There’s lots of different ways to use your toothpaste, besides the obvious. Check out our 6 Hacks You Didn’t Know About Your Toothpaste.
Do you know any facts about toothpaste?