Easy Ways To Whiten Your Teeth
Turning yellow and stained teeth to bright and white healthy smiles can be a long process. Cosmetics procedures and at home dentist kits and trays that look more than complicated could be enough to put anyone off. But our experts are here to save the day with our easy ways to whiten your teeth:
1. Drink water throughout and after eating. Acidic foods such as oranges and lemons can soften the enamel and become eroded with brushing. Instead drink water throughout and avoid brushing your teeth straight after eating.
2. Try pre-filled trays. Avoid the mess and fuss with creating your own teeth whitening trays and use the Janina Ultra White Maxiwhite Professional Teeth Whitening Pre-Filled Trays. This kit is proven to whiten teeth by up to 7 shades in just 5 days and include 10 pre-filled trays for use at home!
3. Avoid drinking tea and coffee. The two main culprits for stained teeth, drinking regular cups of tea and coffee stain teeth over time and cause a yellow tinge. Keep your cups to a minimum throughout the day and drink a glass of water afterwards.
4. Switch to on-the-go teeth whitening. You can whiten your teeth with a few simple sprays from our Teeth Whitening Spray! Just spray, swish then spit and let the spray works its magic to whiten and brighten your smile.
5. Don’t rinse your teeth after brushing. It may be a hard habit to break, but rinsing your mouth after using a teeth whitening toothpaste stops the whitening effect from working. It also removes the protective layer of fluoride that helps to stop enamel erosion.
6. Increase your calcium in take. Some tooth discoloration is caused by enamel eroding away and exposure to the yellow teeth underneath. Increasing your calcium in your diet will help to keep your teeth strong and protected from enamel erosion!