Did you know one in four people believe electric toothbrushes are for lazy people? Tests have proven that electric toothbrushes are more effect at removing plaque than manual toothbrushes. We’re here to give you your Daily Oral Care Guide:
– Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes each time with an electric toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. Your dentist isn’t lying when they remind you each time you visit for a check-up. Our favourite toothpaste to use is the Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste to lift stains and refresh the breath.
– Floss once each day, preferably in the evening and before brushing your teeth. Tooth floss helps to reach the places your toothbrush can’t, so that’s why we recommend doing this before you brush and in the evening.
– Only use mouth way before brushing your teeth and when needed. Your toothpaste will include fluoride, a proven ingredient to help prevent dental decay by at least 40%. If you use mouth wash after brushing your teeth, you’ll be washing away all the protective fluoride on your teeth!
– Avoid drinking too much tea, coffee and red wine as these can stain your teeth. With Janina Ultra White Toothpaste and Teeth Whitening products, they’re proven to lift stains for whiter teeth. Check out our post for Foods To Avoid For Whiter Teeth.
– Visit your dentist twice a year and if recommended, visit your hygienist when needed too. The dentist will be able to give you advice for keeping your oral health in top condition and provide an oral care MOT too. (We’ve just made that up.)
– Change your toothbrush every 2-3 months. You wouldn’t run your car on a flat tyre would you? Toothbrushes become worn and less effective over time and can bread bacteria too, so it’s essential you change them often.
Mention teeth whitening and you receive questions like “Doesn’t it hurt your teeth and cause sensitivity?” and “Do they really work?” In this post we’re here to dispel those myths and put the facts straight.
– All whitening toothpastes cause sensitivity
In the UK the use of high levels Hydrogen Peroxide in teeth whitening toothpastes is banned. This ingredient has been widely reported to cause sensitivity to teeth through teeth whitening products. No Janina Ultra White products use high or dangerous levels of Hydrogen Peroxide.
– You have to go to a dentist to whiten your teeth
Not necessarily. There are plenty of at-home options, which are coat effective and affordable. For daily teeth whitening try one of our toothpastes or for fast results, the Maxiwhite Professional Teeth Whitening Pre-Filled Trays whiten teeth by 7 shades in just 5 days.
– They don’t really work
Most teeth whitening products will have clinically proven stamps on their products when they have been tried, tested and proven to whiten teeth. The Janina Ultra White Bromaine Complex is a combination of fruit enzymes to lift stains and provide low abrasive teeth whitening.
– Teeth become stained naturally
Teeth can become stained for various reasons such as the enamel becoming thinner with age and showing a yellow colour or if you’ve taken particular medicines which are prone to staining. Daily teeth staining can be from drinking tea, coffee, wine, fizzy drinks or other drinks which can stain teeth. Nicotine can also cause outside staining.
We told you two years ago the amazing things you can do with toothpaste – and now it’s time for an updated version! If you thought toothpaste only cleaned your teeth, read on and be surprised…
– Cleans bathroom taps. Because toothpaste has been formulated to break down plaque and food debris on the teeth, it works as well to remove grime and dirt on taps too!
– Whiten piano keys. You know piano keys can become discoloured and dirty after a while? Use a little toothpaste on a cloth and gently buff in until the marks have disappeared.
– Clean your iron. Like your bathroom tap, toothpaste has been known to clean away black marks left on the iron to reveal a cleaner and smoother surface!
– Relieve bites and burns. For serious bites and burns, we recommend consulting your doctor but for minor bites and burns, toothpaste is a lifesaver. Just apply a small amount to the affected area and the toothpaste helps to reduce any swelling.
– Clean your walls. Fed up of scuff and crayon marks? Toothpaste makes light work of this, with just a small amount on a dry cloth and all your marks are gone and your walls are back.
– Whiten trainers. The white rubber around the edge of trainers is prone to dirty marks, but a little toothpaste removes dirt fast. Try using an old toothbrush to scrub away marks!
What’s your best life hack with toothpaste?
You can get Janina Ultra White Toothpaste from Boots stores or through janina.com
Find some teeth whitening toothpastes too harsh for your teeth? Our latest innovation is the ultra-low abrasive Teeth Whitening Foam, with a special Oxygenating Technology. When Sodium Percarbonate comes into contact with water or saliva, it forms a teeth whitening hydrogen peroxide which whitens teeth rapidly and effectively without the harsh abrasives. It is also able to dissolve particles and penetrate hard to reach places that regular toothpastes cannot reach.
The Janina Ultra White Clean & White Teeth Whitening Foam is proven to:
– Help maintain whiteness
– Help remove and prevent stains
– Leave your mouth feeling fresh
– Help prevent cavities
Simply use like a normal toothpaste and brush for 2 minutes twice a day and spit out the excess – and see your teeth turn whiter every day!
It’s the perfect travel companion and ideal for taking to the gym or refreshing after work.
Find the Janina Ultra White Teeth Whitening Foam in Boots stores and online, RRP £13.
What makes Janina Ultra White special is our whitening patented Bromaine Complex, the science behind our teeth whitening results. The Bromaine Complex is a combination of natural fruit enzymes which effectively lifts teeth stains and leave them looking whiter than before.
The fruit enzymes are Bromelain from Pineapple and Papain from Papaya, which when combined form a low abrasive teeth whitening action. All our toothpastes include the Bromelain Complex to enhance they properties and whiten your teeth without the harsh abrasives!
*Unfortunately it’s not one of your five-a-day!
Keeping your teeth white and clean on the go has never been easier with the Janina Ultra White Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray.
The unique formula includes Papain, a natural fruit enzyme from Papaya, which provides low abrasive teeth whitening and Sodium Fluoride, to help prevent caries and decay! It’s small size means it’s great for travel and on-the-go, plus you can use it anytime and anywhere.
Step 1: Shake well before use
Step 2: Spray directly into the amount, swish around for 1 minute then spit out. No brushing or water required!
Step 3: Show off your Janina Ultra White smile, by tagging us on Facebook or Twitter.
The steps to whiter teeth are really that easy! You can find the Janina Ultra White Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray from Boots stores or from Janina.com.
You probably have a bag spare for your summer BBQs or maybe you’ve used it in an art class before, but did you know charcoal is proven to lift teeth staining and refresh the breath?
Activated charcoal was used in ancient medicine to absorb toxins and purify wounds, treat water and for preservation. Scientists have proven that one gram of activated charcoal has a surface area in excess of 3,000m² – meaning it can absorb more than its own weight!
The difference between charcoal and activated charcoal is that the activated version has oxygen added to increase its absorbency, which means only a small amount is needed to absorb large amounts of other materials.
In toothpaste terms, this means activated charcoal absorbs the plaque and stains on teeth, leaving your teeth looking whiter and improving your overall oral health. Activated charcoal is also proven to promote good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth and preventing bad breath!
The award-winning Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste is the perfect way to add activated charcoal to your routine. Use it like a normal toothpaste, brush twice a day and avoid rinsing your mouth out with water – this allows the activated charcoal and whitening patented formula to work!
You can find the Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste from Boots stores and online from Janina.com.
Here at Janina Ultra White HQ, we’re very proud of our toothpaste and whitening strips formula. Why? Because they’re low abrasive, don’t use hydrogen-peroxide and remove teeth surface staining to visibly whiten your teeth.
Our whitening patented Bromaine Complex of natural fruit enzymes from pineapple (Bromelaine) and papaya (Papain) whiten teeth without the harsh abrasives, lifting stains from tea, coffee, nicotine and red wine. Most common teeth whitening toothpastes use silica to whiten teeth, which rubs the protective enamel away, making teeth more susceptible to dental caries and damage. But Janina Ultra White toothpastes uses silica-free formulas for proven, safe and low abrasive teeth whitening. Our toothpaste range includes the Extra Strength Toothpaste, Sensitive Toothpaste, Maxiwhite Super Strength Toothpastee and Enamel Repair Toothpaste – all include the low abrasive and fruit enzymes formula.
For a quicker teeth whitening method, the Janina Ultra White Maxiwhite Whitening Strips are the perfect fit. The hydrogen-peroxide free formula, can work across a 7 day or 14 day period to whiten natural teeth. Instead of using the highly sensitive and damaging hydrogen-peroxide formula, the Maxiwhite Whitening Strips are based on an enamel-friendly and innovative whitening ingredient that removes teeth staining for visibly whiter teeth, without using hydrogen-peroxide. Use across 7 days for 30 minutes twice a day or for 30 minutes once a day over a 14 day period, it’ll provide you with the same results! It’s a no mess, easy and convenient way to whiten your teeth, without using harsh abrasives or enamel damaging ingredients.
Which Janina Ultra White Toothpaste will you be choosing? Check out our Janina Ultra White shop and offers for this month.
Janina Ultra White HQ
Want whiter teeth before Christmas? Then Janina Ultra White can help with that and save you money too! It’s the time of year to spend on your loved ones but also keep an eye on the pennies. So why not save 10% on your Janina Ultra White toothpaste with our exclusive code, JANINA10
Just enter this code at the checkout to get 10% off your order, and spend over £30 to get free delivery because it’s the time for sharing and giving!
Why not give our new Maxiwhite Super Strength Toothpaste a try? With our classic whitening patented Bromaine Complex of fruit enzymes, but also with a grade of Hydroxyapatite – proven to whiten and strengthen teeth. Or if you’ve got a Christmas party planned, try our Maxiwhite Whitening Strips for visibly whiter teeth in just 7 days! Apply the strips twice a day for 30 minutes (or once a day for 14 days for a longer process) to remove surface stains safely without the use of Hydrogen peroxide.
Don’t forget to share your #JaninaUltraWhite Smiles on Twitter and Facebook too!
Terms and Conditions: One code per order, one time use before Sunday 13th December. Not valid on sale items and no minimum or maximum spend.